GEO Nova Scotia is a non-profit organization founded in early 2022 to coordinate a growing network of partners, working together to ensure everyone has what they need for Digital Inclusion; access to the internet, a good device, and the skills to use them confidently and safely.
Working remotely from across Nova Scotia, our team of 12 full time employees have already helped connect almost 700 homes to the internet and distribute over 1200 computers.
As our operations continue to grow, so does our need for a physical location where we can work, host meetings, teach digital skills, and ship/ receive inventory.
What we think we need:
- A fun and friendly work environment, centrally located in HRM
- Must be fully accessible with parking and transit access
- One large meeting room that can accommodate 15 – 30 people
- At least two small offices (8X10ish)
- Kitchenette and bathroom (private, or shared, accessible and gender neutral)
- Reception area/ counter
- Secure storage
- TOTAL: Approximately 1500 square feet
When do we want to move in?
We would like to be moved in by the end of November.
Who do you contact?
If you have space that may meet our needs, please email email@example.com or call 902-536- 3400. We’d love to chat with you!